by Mary Greenan, FMA
- A Passion for Souls
- New Wine in Some Old Skins?
- Starting Point for Accompaniment
- Love as the Indispensable Condition for Accompaniment
- Knowing the End of All Our Accompanying
- The Key Questions Then Are What Is the Basic Goal of Spiritual Accompaniment and What Needs to Be Accompanied?
- The Journey of Accompaniment: Signposts along the Way
- The Sign: Maturity This Way
- The Sign: Accepting and Loving Oneself
- The Sign: Seeing Life as It Really Is
- The Sign: Freely Giving Myself to Others
- The Sign: Experiencing God
- Passionately Tending the Fire